Videos Dehli Musikk has created or contributed in
- The contact mic is mixed in with the internal pickup
- The high E notes is recorded in a separate take 🎹
- The whammy signal is mixed in with the original signal
- On the high E notes the whammy is only on the echoes
- It's recorded through a Hairball Audio FET/RACK (1176) for some mild compression and coloration
- The amplifier is miced with a Shure SM-57 and a Royer R-121
- The reverb is a short/small room reverb from a Chase Bliss Audio & Meris CXM 1978
Instrument: Wurlitzer 200A.
Amplifier: Fender Twin Reverb.
Microphones: Shure SM-57 and Royer R-121.