This setup makes you play the VCO 1 while the VCO 2 is sequenced by the SQ-1. The SQ-1's clock speed is controlled by the MS-20's Modulation Generator.
Setting up the SQ-1 for MS-20:
- Set the CV-A range to 8V (Hz/V):
- Set the polarity of GATE OUT to negative
Connecting the SQ-1 to the MS-20:
- Connect SQ-1's CV-A OUT or CV-B OUT to MS-20's VCO 2 CV IN
- Connect MS-20's Rectangle output from Modulation Generator to SQ-1's SYNC IN
- If you want the SQ-1 to trigger the envelope instead of the keyboard connect SQ-1's GATE-A OUT or GATE-B OUT to MS-20's TRIG IN